See Justin Ward being interviewed on the news
- What’s Next in Zimmerman Case?
- Suspect in Leila Fowler’s Murder Cannot be Tried as an Adult
- Video Shows Principal Chastising Student
Sacramento Criminal Attorneys
Located in Sacramento, The Ward Firm offers high-quality legal counsel in the areas of criminal defense, personal injury, and civil litigation to clients throughout the state of California.
Whether you are looking for criminal attorneys in Sacramento or help with personal injury, The Ward Firm believes each client deserves zealous, experienced legal representation. If your case is a matter of personal liberty or economic interest, we are dedicated to obtaining the best possible outcome for our clients.
Committed to excellence in client service, we offer bilingual legal counsel in English or Spanish. If you need a criminal defense attorney in Sacramento, we offer 24-hour phone access – the right help when you need it.
Criminal law attorney in Sacramento
With a background in insurance company defense and criminal prosecution, firm principal Justin L. Ward offers a unique perspective to injured clients or those who must retain Sacramento criminal law attorneys.
As a Sacramento criminal defense attorney, Mr. Ward uses his knowledge of the criminal justice system to aggressively defend the rights and freedom of clients facing criminal charges. The Ward Firm is a criminal defense law firm in Sacramento providing skilled defense with state and federal charges in a variety of areas including:
If you are facing arrest, choosing criminal defense attorneys in Sacramento is an important decision that must be made quickly. Consider these issues when retaining a Sacramento criminal attorney:
- Free consultation: Do your Sacramento criminal defense attorneys offer a free consultation? The Ward Firm provides a no-fee initial consultation to provide clients with informed advice about their case.
- Experience and knowledge: Does the criminal attorney in Sacramento have both experience and understanding of the local criminal system? As a former criminal prosecutor, Mr. Ward is experienced with the process and subculture of the criminal court system in Sacramento.
- Results: Can your criminal law attorneys in Sacramento offer you a fighting chance at a good result on the criminal charge you are facing? As your criminal law attorney in Sacramento, we move aggressively to assert and protect your rights, achieving the best possible outcome for your case.
We can help with Sacramento criminal defense
With years of success in protecting personal rights, we offer quality legal services in the areas of personal injury, civil matters, and criminal defense in Sacramento. Contact our law firm today via this quick contact form or by calling (916) 443-2474 for a free consultation.