If you are arrested, you need an effective criminal defense lawyer. Even misdemeanor convictions can result in jail time. Retaining a Sacramento criminal lawyer is your best shot at an acceptable outcome.
How do you choose a Sacramento criminal defense lawyer? Review these points when you are considering criminal lawyers in Sacramento:
- Local, specific experience: Once referred to a criminal lawyer in Sacramento, ask about his or her background in Sacramento with your specific charges. Only meet with Sacramento criminal lawyers with successful experience handling exactly the type of charge you face.
- Large firm or sole practitioner: Are you considering Sacramento criminal defense lawyers from a large or small practice? Larger firms have resources for large-scale litigation, but your primary contact may be a paralegal or associate attorney. Smaller firms take fewer cases but personal attention and responsive, professional counsel from a lead attorney is usually assured.
- Communication: You lawyer must be fully informed of facts and evidence present in a case in order to secure the best outcome. How do you feel speaking with your lawyer? Do you comfortable providing personal information? Your criminal defense in Sacramento is only as good as information you are giving and receiving from your legal counsel.
- Payment: Ask how your potential lawyers are paid. Do you pay a sum of money upfront, called a retainer? Ask each criminal defense lawyer in Sacramento you contact about hourly rates, court, expert witness, and investigative costs that add up on top of legal fees.
We Are Committed To Your Rights And Future
The Ward Firm is a small, successful criminal law firm in Sacramento, committed to the preservation and protection of your rights. If you are looking at criminal defense lawyers in Sacramento, we provide aggressive representation in a variety of criminal practice areas, including:
- Juvenile offenses
- Driving under the influence (DUI)
- Drug charges
- Traffic offenses
- White-collar crime
With both prosecutorial and defense experience in state and federal court, we provide an honest assessment of your charges and experienced tactical and legal assistance in achieving the best outcome available to you.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Dedicated to the protection of personal rights, Justin L. Ward is a Sacramento criminal defense lawyer you can count on. If you are looking for Sacramento criminal lawyers, we can help. We are available by phone 24 hours a day and offer a free consultation to discuss the specifics of your case. Contact us today at 916-443-2474 or fill out our online contact form.